At the school we have a horse club. If you join the club you can learn how to take care of horses, how they communicate, natural horse management, fence repair, hoof care, feeding, medical care and training.
Every year we run a course where the general public can come for a 5 day clinic called Sahaja Liberty Horse Clinic.
ABOUT THE SAHAJA LIBERTY HORSE TRAINING COURSE
Length: 5 days
Date: First five days in December every year.
Cost: US$ 1550,- (incl. food and accommodation)
In this exciting 5-day course, you will learn to work with horses at liberty inspired by herd behavior. The way horses interact with each other maintains cooperative relationships, safety and survival.
With liberty work, the horses become willing participants. You will learn how to translate that knowledge and understanding to the back of a horse and have the opportunity for a quiet ride through the rainforest.
During the 5-day course you will:
- Get to know the Academy’s herd of former wild horses.
- Learn to connect with horses at liberty. Energetic principles, body language, tracking the rhythm of the horse is all part of understanding how to get into a relationship with a horse on a deeper level.
- Enjoy a quiet trail ride, visits to the beach and the river with the horses.
- Enjoy delicious & healthy meals plus lots of available fruits of the season throughout the day.
- Lot’s of FUN!
- Relax in the evenings under the stars on the terrace or in the field with the horses in view of the La Soufriere Volcano, the ocean & the rainforest.
- Meet new, like-minded people and create memories that last a lifetime.
Trainer with the course participants
Training in action
Album: Meet the horses and learn what they teach
Album: Images from different lessons