One of our favorite things to do in common action is to make the Bread, and not just because it’s so delicious, it’s because we can use our imagination and love to make everybody happy in the school. We try to inspire and give more and more energy for our projects in the school!
We want you to enjoy like us the classic, but not for far less relevant, recipe. Then you can use with you family, friends or at any event. Or you can make your own bread for the whole week (just keep it in the refrigerator).
So, let’s go ... Ingredients:
• 250g strong white flour
• 250g wholemeal
• 2 tsp salt
• 7g sachet fast-action yeast • 3 tbsp olive oil
• 300ml water
• 1/2 cup of oat
• Herbs, like rosemary, cinnamon or oregano • Seeds, like flax seed, chia or sesame
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Make a well in the center, then add the oil , water and YOUR LOVE!, and mix well. If the dough seems a little stiff, add 1-2 tbsp water, mix well then tip onto a lightly floured work surface and knead. Leave to rise for 1 hour until doubled in size or place in the fridge overnight.
- Knock back the dough, then gently mould the dough into a ball.
- Heat oven to 220C/fan 200/gas 7. Dust the loaf with flour and cut a cross about 6cm long into the top of the loaf with a sharp knife. Bake for 25-30 mins until golden brown and the loaf sounds hollow when tapped underneath. Cool on a wire rack
SO, now you know how to make your own bread. You might think it's difficult but it's very easy. Try it once and you'll never forget. More RVA recipes coming soon!!